Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday, July 27, 2007 - TGIF...Again

This week flew by entirely too fast. I didn't mind though. I do mind the busy weekend to follow:
  • Saturday
    • SAT #3 (9-1:30pm)
    • Taste of Pittsburgh Tour (2-?)
    • Movies?
  • Sunday
    • Mandatory Carnegie Science Center Trip (12-4pm)
    • Movies?
    • Physics Review
I would love to recap on the week, but unfortunately I can't really recall everything in detail since my dear love has departed. Expected Delivery: 8/1/2007. It seems SO far away. AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN PLANET EARTH! Although I know for a fact (spoiled the new CD thing and listened online) that it is, indeed, awesome!

happiness
Auntie Pam (NTP) is so cool that she is officially a Kelvin! I accidentally punctured one while trying to open the box, so there are only 3 here. And Cherry LifeSavers! The only thing was that an RA told me "oh yeah BTW, Noelle you have a package." and I got excited because I thought that it was Planet Earth. This is suitable compensation.

OH YEAH! I got an A on the last math project that I just presented a few minutes ago. Finally! And although he said it was the hardest, it seemed to be the easiest.

gotta run to SAT Prep now...

1:11pm
I just had the best lunch since I've been here. Ever since that terrible pizza at Skibo, I didn't want to go back, but I decided not to ruin my great day with horrible Cafe' food, so I went to try something else at Skibo instead. They have a nice selection of sandwiches, paninis, salads, and other stuff, but I'm not much of a sandwich person. Nonetheless, I decided to try their BBQ sandwich. How bad could it be? Not bad at all! It was delicious, well, besides the fact that there were two huge tomato slices on top. But if I was a tomato person, the tomatoes did look ripe and juicy. It came with chips too, another bonus.

So my day has been going great thus far, until I get to the cluster. Log in to account, open Firefox, plug in headphones, go to music site, gmail - login, tab, blogger, tab, facebook - login, tab, back to gmail, blah blah scan FastWebs scholarships, CollegeBoard, Urban Dictionary, HP, Mother, UCF, Jessika, Rhino, wait,.... HP?

HP Service Notification:

Dear Customer:

At HP our products are designed, manufactured and serviced, to meet our high standards.
We apologize for the possible delay in delivery of your service; however, we are diligently working on expediting your order.

Thanks for ruining my day, HP! I hope it gets here before I leave.

...ahhh gotta run to Physics

No comments: