Saturday, June 30, 2007

So...

I'm at my grandparents' house now and I'm leaving for the airport in about an hour. Yeah...3:30am...sucks

Dillard is a D school again. Why would I expect any different? Duh, D for Dillard! That has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with my scores. Oh well...they never seem to help anyway. I wonder what's in store for next year. Wait...I don't care...I'm done with the FCAT..."Triple 5s + 6"...whatever haha those scores don't matter anymore either

So...I'm psyched. A little anxious/nervous...but I won't rush anything...

Just checked FLL's site, looks like my flight is on time. They sent me an email so I guess I should go do the whole online check-in thing now...maybe

I suppose I'll update later today when I get to Pittsburgh after all of the interesting/awkward stuff happens.

No comments: