Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Packing...Packed...I guess

Ever just finish packing, but you feel like there is still a ton of stuff left to pack? That's how I feel about now. My suitcases are stuffed, the boxes are full, but I still feel like I don't have everything that I need. It's quite an uncomfortable feeling.

I could write about all of the random packing/preparation things that I did today, but that would be boring. I'm sure packing is packing, just that...it never changes. You put clothes and your stuff in a bag or whatever, and then you take it somewhere. Not that interesting at all. Uh, that was weird.

I don't think I'll be sleeping at all on Friday. I think I've figured out the root of the problems with my grandparents' computers, so we purchased an external HD that was on sale and I'll back everything up and wipe the laptop. Shouldn't take too long. We have to leave for the airport at 3:45am to get there 90 minutes ahead of time, although I doubt that there will be that much airport traffic at 5:30. Called AirTran today to confirm some stuff and we ended up getting a gate pass for my mother so that she can see me off, more so because I'm a minor and we asked nicely.

This week started off weird. I knew it would be weird, but like...it really is. My mommy will be all alone, but I hope that she won't miss me too much. It's been nice having her here this week though. I hate to rush things, but when will it finally be Saturday?!

No comments: