Friday, June 8, 2007

Lack of Productivity = Relaxation?

...Simple Response: No.

One would think that getting almost nothing accomplished means that you are just kicking it, doing nothing, right? Ha! I wish. I've been home for the past 3 days, and I have gotten little to nothing done. Only 5 FLVS assignments completed and barely a dent in the oh, about 8 loads of laundry that I need to sort and wash, and my brain is still tense. No relaxation at all. I haven't gotten much sleep either. What have I been doing?! I think my clocks are wrong...like my house is like the Bermuda triangle or something. I say goodbye to my mother around 8:30 every morning, and then I see her again around 6:30, but I have no idea of what happens in between. As much as I sleep, I still wake up tired. The same thing happened last summer, but that was because I was only sleeping and doing nothing else. I don't know what this is :(. Once I get this World History course out of the way I'll have a clearer mind. I've been skipping around, as they discourage you from doing, but it works for me. Hopefully I'll be done by next Wednesday the latest.

My time in Florida is slowly ticking away. Can't wait to get away. 22 days! I've got quite a bit to do before I leave. A course to finish, clothes to wash, lists to make, things to buy, boxes and bags to pack, a movie to film...oh yeah, and that list of 50 SAT words to memorize (that's what 4.5 hour plane rides are for!)

No comments: