Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Wednesday, August 8, 2007 - [Title?]

...from ECE!
so hungry that I could eat a whole robot

It really does look like a sandwich. And it really is boring. FIRST has turned me into a robot elitist. This robosandwich is inferior.

Everything is pretty much over now as far as the classes go. Its pretty much prep prep prep for the symposium until Friday. I just want it to be over already. I'm like dead tired.

You know what else. I'm not eating brownies right now. I should be. AND it is still hot outside. I feel like I can't breathe outside, where you would go to get fresh air. It's like you have to go to a super super cold room, which is rare, instead to breathe clearly.

I feel like I have nothing positive to say anymore. Blah blah the old saying didn't your mother ever tell you "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!" Well, so what...this is my blog, so I can say whatever the hell I please about absolutely nothing! Eh, I'm just tired. Whatever...

I feel so cheap. Clipper Ship is tomorrow, and I don't really want to pay $15 to go. Actually, I really don't want to go at all because I'm tired. But something tells me that it's going to be one of those things that I will regret if I don't go. Sandcastle was worth missing, but I suppose this'll be fun.

OMG I KEEP FORGETTING! I need to pack. Like tonight. Like right now. But I want to sleep :(

1 comment:

Bunni said...

Hey Girl!!
Hang in there...
It's just a matter of hours before you'll be back home where you can sleep all you want.

(((((Hugs)))))
Nana