Sunday, September 2, 2007

blink blink

In the past 24 hours, I have had 2 totally insane dreams. boat races, Diarrhea Island, robotics recruiting, the cast of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, grape Kool-Aid, familiar faces from school, cop chases, waffles made with Special K and eggs, racism, support from the administration, Froot Loops -- now 3 times larger, underwater breathing devices...it was all crazy. I woke up so disoriented, thinking that all of this stuff was actually true. And for some reason I still think that I can make a waffle by cracking an egg over the waffle maker and mixing special K and milk with it. WEIRD!

The right transmission on the robot gave out right before the PTA meeting. BaneBots definitely sucks; I don't care how many hardened D plates and replacements we get. We may or may not get to play during Mayhem. :/ The only good to come out of it was that there might be a few more supportive individuals and the principal might see the team in a non-elitist way now. WHY does everything have to suck so much?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Noelle, I want to apologize for putting you in the position of having the Principle think we are all elitists. For some very good reason I think this year will suck twice as bad as it should for you because of what I did last year, so for that I am sorry, because trust me, I understand. On that note, never fear! You have everything going for you, no one will ever think you're have as bad as me, your a woman, and your black! Hell the NAACP might even sponsor 108!
But seriously, next time you see me, feel free to injure me however you deem fit. : )