Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Alive

So I made it through the past two days...barely, with less than three hours of sleep each night. I just found out today that the terrifying, 47-monster paragraph, double-journal for "On the Duty of Civil Disobedience" was one of the worst assignments that she would ever give, thank goodness. That doesn't lessen the intensity of it anymore. I didn't really finish because I found out yesterday that I was doing it completely wrong, so tomorrow, the highest that I can get is a C, oh well. For some reason, I just don't like English at all anymore. I knew AP Lang would be tough, but I didn't expect to suddenly hate English after 4 days :/

AP US History is fine. It's not a hard class at all. The work is simple, and all the material is in the text. I like that I have all the work that I need to do for a unit ahead of time, so when I get some free time (if I ever do!) I can get ahead. There is a lot of work, and she is kinda strict, but that's life I guess.

Other than that, the rest of school is just a buffer for these two classes. I realized this was a really bitchy entry with no point whatsoever, and again, blogging is becoming so counterproductive! My birthday is in 3 days. Don't care. The title of this blog is the only thing that I can be positive about at the moment, I'm alive.

No comments: