Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007!

I almost forgot that today was the last day of the year. Winter Break (or any other break for that matter) completely throws of my sense of time. With 2008 quickly approaching, I'd like to take a little time to reflect on this past year. 2007 was an interesting year for me. Full of firsts, overcoming struggles, challenges, depression, new people, new places, victory, and even some fun. It's funny that "I'm Coming Out" is playing on shuffle right now lol. They played it at the symposium at the end of SAMS this year and it seemed so perfect. I think it'll be my theme for 2008 (not a resolution, I hate resolutions). But I think I'll be a little more open, personable, and happy; break out of my shell, perhaps? Here are some highlights of the past...

February: 16th Birthday, somewhat of a milestone

March: FL Regional Finalists

April: FRC Championship

July - August: SAMS @ Carnegie Mellon

September: 108 wins Mission Mayhem and went to Tempest N' Tampa off-season

November: Moved to new place

December: Best Christmas Ever, took ACT, got scores

This will be my last blog post of the year. Starting off the year with FRC Kickoff on January 5 before all of the school-related chaos should be exciting, as usual. I'm looking forward to start off refreshed and progress through 2008 smoothly :)

Happy New Year (again)!

No comments: