Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pumped!

I'm over my head in school work.

I'm excited ecstatic.

I'm tired exhausted.

I'm running on energy drinks and candy.

I have 2 projects, 4 poems, a major works data sheet, book work, and loads of reading due tomorrow.

I'm the arm operator for the robot this year.

I will not sleep tonight.

I have spent almost 40 hours at Motorola over the past 3 days.

I'm done with build season.

I'm wide awake.

I'm going to New Jersey in 8 days.

I'm PUMPED!

IT ALL JUST SET IN!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
sjfldskfjsdfnsldkfnwemlsknflksnlpwqjqoldnflaliworihqorlkjnflsdfoiquihefl
!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!1!!!11!1!shiftone!!111one!1eleven!!

(more details and less disjointed talk later)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"...!!11!1!shiftone!!111one!1eleven!!"

Hater...

Good luck with your stuff

Noelle said...

woah I didn't even notice that